Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Today I start something new

Kendra, a woman of the 90's I know, but as far as the computer goes, well it's Kendra, a woman of the 1300's. So trying to keep up with my husband and children, I am trying to do the computer thing. One of the in things to do now is have a blog so here I go. You never know what you may find on this blog as we have such the untraditional life as a family of 7 going to dental school in our late 30's. One thing I do know is that life is never dull.

8 comments:

aLi said...

Yipee for Kendra! Congratulations! and Good luck!
from, Ali your wall-sharing neighbor.
I participate in the dump part of your life. Isn't it a lovely dump, though?

Amy said...

way to go kendra! you are hilarious! we all have to learn something new sometime right?? i can't wait for more on your blog! amy baker

The Wehrmeister's said...

Just a note. Kendra has forgotten how to log in, so it might be a little bit before she posts again.
Hopefully someone can help her!

Tim And Kendra Price said...

Sheeee's baaaccck! Her handsome, talented and very sexy husband just reset her password and now she can log in. Hopefully there will be something soon.

The Wehrmeister's said...

Wow, when did she get remarried? The only guy I knew of was Tim.

The White House said...

Its about time good job girl,
Now lets see if you can keep it up. HaHaHa

The Wehrmeister's said...

hmmm Whatever happened to that "update" that was coming Tim.

The Wehrmeister's said...

HELLO!??!?!!? ANYONE HOME??!?!